Chaos - Act 1: Creation Chaos - Act 1: Creation

It's been a while since I've seen sprite animation with the same heart and soul as the Randy Solem classics. Great job on this, I know how long this took to create. I was glad to compose the rock song for this and to voice Tails!

guilty pleasure guilty pleasure

I rarely stop by to review animations, but I thought this was really cool.
Yeah, I liked the Regular Show inspiration in this. I think if you work really
hard on a good script, you could make a very cool animated pilot to send around!

Good stuff, dude. Keep on keepin' on.

tylerghardin responds:

oh yeah, i've got tons of scripts in the making. all better than the last, so they'll improve, haha. thank you for the review!

DE_dust2 Outtakes DE_dust2 Outtakes

Win.

Okay I haven't been here for a while and I was dissapointed with the Newgrounds content, but WX delivers. You rock.

Red Moon Red Moon

Fuckin' ace Daniel

Amazing work. I'm in love with the frame by frame animation in this one!

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Crazy and all but..

What does this have to do with the instant classic "Crab Battle" movie on Newgrounds? I had high hopes when I clicked this title.

Guy & Buddy Guy & Buddy

Beautiful

This is awesome, and I reccomend it to anyone who thinks he's cool. :D

_Final Flight_ _Final Flight_

Amazing

This is truely a masterpiece. It really takes off near the ending. Im astounded.

The Sweetest of Tyrants The Sweetest of Tyrants

Oh yes.

I definately like it, although I can't give it a full 10 stars. It just doesn't hit me with the same punch as it could, being such a powerful song as is. Might be the temp, drums.

Deflektor responds:

Well, that's ok. I'm not perfect, after all. Glad you like it, though.

PMD2 - Primal Dialga PMD2 - Primal Dialga

Grand

It feels.. Full. Complete. It's really something else. When you feel the different instruments come together, you really feel the power of this song. Grand.

SockpuppetRemix responds: